Sunday, April 22, 2007

Monument Vally on the 4th Day in the States

We got up early and left the hotel, Best Western Wetherill Inn in Kayenta. Ten minutes drive from the hotel brought us to the place I took this picture.
After driving for few days, I gradually realized that drivers’ manner in the States was generally good. They usually gave ways to other drivers. I didn’t see any reckless drives there as I sometimes saw them in Tochigi, Japan. And all the more, roads are wide and number of cars on the road was comparatively small. Thanks to those, I could drive easily even in unfamiliar places and enjoy comfortable driving.
We drove to Monument Valley again. It had rained on the day before, but it turned to a very fine day. The picture of our car Audi A4 and bulls was taken near the Visitor's Center of Monument Valley.

Following four pictures of Rina, Emi and me in Monument Valley were taken from the North.


Monument Valley is famous for Director John Ford's 1939 film Stagecoach, starring John Wayne.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great action shots, you must have a really good camera. Its almost like they are floating.