Sunday, October 03, 2010

Business Trip To Tokyo

I made a business trip to CANON headquarters in Tokyo to attend the seminar of software development technology last week.
The seminar was fruitful for my daily work, but not interesting enough to post an article about it on my blog.

On my way to the headquarters, I made a short visit to Ebisu which was one of my most favorite towns in Tokyo. There were a lot of beautiful flowers and high rise buildings.
I took pictures for a couple of hours there.
If you like taking pictures and have a chance to visit Ebisu, never miss to visit Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography. You can enjoy watching a bunch of pictures.

3 comments:

cuteandcurls said...

Lovely photos, I absolutely like the aerial view photo. There sure are alot of high rise buildings over there!! By the way the photo of the flowers, I see a rather beautiful mansion ..may I know what that building is for ?

godzilla_rabbit said...

I don't know for what the mansion is all about.
I'll find it out next time I go there.

Daniel Wiltshire said...

That building is located in the "Ebisu Garden" complex and is used as a French restaurant known as Joel Robuchon. The building is a reproduction of a French chateau