Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chic Cafe In Kanuma City

I took a day off from work and went to Kanuma city with my wife a couple weeks ago. Kanuma city is located west of Utsunomiya. It took us about forty minutes by car.

It was a beautiful raining autumn day.
We visited a cool coffee shop named “Kyo-Cha-An.”

They served us delicious light meal and excellent flavor coffee with yummy dessert.
The shop was decorated with old Japanese displays and furniture, so it seemed like a little antique shop.

I think the shop is one of must-visit shops in Kanuma city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the deco of the cafe and I must say ambience play an important role for a restaurant / cafe, Kyo Cha An i believe has that. If they serve good food, wholesome good coffee and yummy dessert ..IM THERE!! ^_^