Monday, October 11, 2010

Nobi Left An Empty Rabbit Hutch.

Our pet rabbit Nobi passed away peacefully on last Thursday.

She was six years old, lived with us almost five years. She has left us an empty house of her own and plenty of wonderful memories.

We knew a live animal should die soon or later as well as other pets we had taken care of such as turtles, flogs, fish, ants and beetles.
But we never thought of it for Nobi, no, no we didn’t want to think of it.

The day suddenly fell on us and it became reality on Oct. 7th.
To perform a funeral, my two daughters and I went to a forest near Utsunomiya Museum of Art: we call it a rabbit museum because of its well-known rabbit statue in our city. It was raining on Saturday.


1 comment:

cuteandcurls said...

Nobi has left behind wonderful memories for you & family. I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet as I grew up with many cats with my family and all of them we nurture and raise them like they are part of our family.