Sunday, October 31, 2010

2010 Japan Cup Cycle Road Race in Utsunomiya

The Japan Cup, a road cycling event which has been held every October since 1992, was held in Utsunomiya city on October 23 this year.
My wife and I went to downtown Utsunomiya to watch the 35 kilometer long Criterium race for the first time.
I go to my office by bicycle everyday. It takes me about half an hour in the morning and another half an hour at night. I think I know “riding a bike” better than anyone around me in my office. But the road race was quite different from what I had thought before.

I’ve never seen such men who run that fast in front of me. It was very exciting event. They ran so fast that I missed chances of perfect photo shots many times.

I’ll take better shots next year!

1 comment:

cuteandcurls said...

I admire these athletes, they have so much energy and stamina. They even put alot of training to be where they are now. However I am never good in riding a bicycle even up to today I consider myself a jinx when I put my feet on the pedals I always end up getting injured ^_^