Sunday, September 26, 2010

What Do You Do In The Morning Everyday?

The first thing I do in the morning in summer is to pick up a newspaper at the mail box, then go out to the balcony to count the number of flowers blooming everyday.

I read the newspaper and take a glance at morning-glory flowers once in a while before my wife gets up. I like doing that.

I feel the summer is passing when the number of flowers decreases.

Recently, the number of flowers has decreased very much and the size of flowers has also become smaller than that in the top season.

Yes, autumn is coming in my town Utsunomiya.

1 comment:

cuteandcurls said...

Good Evening :-)
Im just passing through from Japan Life's blogsite. I hope you dont mind me visiting your blogsite. Its very interesting and I really like the photos you posted here including your blogs. When I see morning glory it reminds me of my primary school compound as there were alot growing around the gates with its vibrant purple colour :)

Every morning I wake up to prepare my husband's fresh fruit juice and lunch pack :-D then I would log on to the internet to read any updated blogs and emails.