Sunday, April 06, 2008

My Precious Words #1

This video is one of my collections of inspiring quotes.
I made this video with touching words I met so far in my life, favorite pictures I took in the last couple of years and a music played by 'changee.'

【Music】
"The Folks Who Live On The Hill"
Composed by JEROME KERN, Public Domain,
Piano played by 'changee.'
I used the music here with the kind permission of 'changee.'
You can hear more of changee's music:
http://www.voiceblog.jp/katsuhiro/

【Pictures】
1. Kinu River, Utsunomiya, Japan
2. Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
3. Tage Fudouson, Utsunomiya, Japan
4. Utsunomiya University, Japan
5. Ajigaura Pier, Ibaraki, Japan
6. Mt. Fuji, Japan
7. My home balcony, Utsunomiya, Japan
8. JR train, Tokyo, Japan
9. Romantic Village, Utsunomiya, Japan
10. From my home balcony, Utsunomiya, Japan
11. New Year's Day, Utsunomiya, Japan
12. Utsunomiya Central Park, Japan

No comments: