Sunday, April 20, 2008

Street Jugglers in Utsunomiya

Daidougei Festival or Street Performers' Festival was held at several places in Utsunomiya.
Jugglers, magicians, comedians and acrobats, more than ten groups of performers took part in the festival just few weeks before the cherry blossoms season in Japan.
Actually their juggling performances were not perfect. They fell the jugs several times in their shows. So, I edited the video by cutting off the parts they fell the jugs.
But, I think live performances are better than a well-edited video. I really enjoyed watching the performances of them.

Performers:
1. "Project K. Y." are high school boys.
2. Sakurako is a cute girl juggler.

Disclaimer:
Sorry for the bad sounds. All sounds were recorded live on the street.







2 comments:

Chris in Orlando said...

I love your photos. You should take photos more often!

my youtube is kobayashi77maru, thanks for veiwing my vids.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thank you for the comment.
I've thought that "Chris in Orlando" and "kobayashi77" are run by different persons so far.
Now I understand.
(^^)