Sunday, March 30, 2008

Visiting Utsunomiya Central Park

I went to Utsunomiya Central Park to see flowers yesterday. I’m not so much familiar with the names of the trees but they had very beautiful flowers. It was also nice for riding a bike on such a sunny warm spring day. I think it is the best season of the year for biking if you don’t have hey fever or pollen allergy.

It is said on TV that cherry blossoms would be in full bloom in Tokyo this weekend. I saw some cherry trees in Utsunomiya Central Park, but they haven’t been in full bloom. Maybe, I’ll go to U.C.P. again or somewhere else to see cherry blossoms next weekend.

I think I’ll show you some pictures of cherry blossoms on this blog next time.




2 comments:

おこちゃん said...

今晩は!今日はお世話様でした。
やっと書き込みが出来そうです・・ホッ・・

godzilla_rabbit said...

よかったですね。
(^_^)