Sunday, March 16, 2008

Celebration Party for Emi on Passing the Exam



Congratulations Emi on passing the entrance exam for a senior high school!
Emi received a certificate of passing the entrance exam for senior high school one day after the graduation ceremony of junior high last week. The school she passed was where she wanted to enter the most.
I was thinking that she would pass the exam because I was told from her that the exam itself had not been difficult and that she knew the score of the exam since she had checked it with her teachers.
But, even knowing that, I was very happy hearing a good result directly from Emi and see her smile.
Today, we went to a cozy restaurant called “Café Praktica” in Utsunomiya with my family members to celebrate her successful result.
The restaurant was very nice. The size of it was rather small but they offered delicious meals and a good atmosphere.
We could have a nice celebration party today. Thanks “Café Praktica” for that.
All the more, I appreciate Emi’s great efforts.

9 comments:

Michel Lafleur said...

Congrats Emi!

And a nice choice of Restaurants Ray... I LOVE Praktica! I hope to see you in two months!

Yoshiko, Keita and I will be in Japan from May 7th to 27th!

godzilla_rabbit said...

Hi Michel,
I hope to see you, too.
It'll be a wonderful trip in beautiful spring.
:-)

Anskov said...

Congratulations to Emi! Like Michel, I'm happy to see you chose my favorite restaurant in Utsunomiya. I wish I could be there when Michel, Yoshiko and Keita visit!

godzilla_rabbit said...

I can't wait for you guys' visit!
Matt, Michel, Yoshiko and Keita ...
Great!
Y(^^)Y

Chris in Orlando said...

You seem very proud, congrats!

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Chris.
I enjoyed visiting your blog.
(^^)

Anonymous said...

Although I do know her, tell her congratulations for me! It is always good to do well in school. I wish I had more focus to do better, but I am not interested in the stuff they teach.

Anonymous said...

I meant to say "don't know her".... "do know her" is weird... sorry

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks. I told her congratulations and she was pleased very much.
When I was a college student, I also felt they did not offer enough interesting lectures.
I think that you can learn a lot of very important things after your graduation.
If you have time, please watch following video. I love his speech.
“Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech 2005”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA