Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunny Afternoon on Friday

I took a half day-off my work on Friday afternoon. Just because, I finished making a tough document of my project spending almost a whole month and submitted it on time. So it was a reward given by myself.
I took a rest and relaxed on this two and a half days weekend. hahaha

I came back from my office by bike enjoying ample time to take pictures of the scenery around the Kinu river on Friday. It was a fun. I felt the spring breeze on my way back home.

The only thing I did today was that I cleaned my bunny rabbit’s floor boards and did shopping for her food and sand of the toilet. My pets, bunny rabbit, gold fish and shellfish are all good in shape.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some really nice pictures. You see that on your way home from work? That's wonderful. Where I live in FL the best scenery is a little far away. I am kinda on the outskirts of the city, so it looks very unkempt.

godzilla_rabbit said...

I can see seasonal flowers, trees, mountains and rivers on my way from home to office.
I used to live in Tokyo for 14 years commuting by crowded trains. Then I moved here in Utsunomiya 11 years ago. The ways of commuting have been completely different.