Sunday, February 24, 2008

Haru Ichiban / Year's First Warm Gales

The Meteorological Agency announced that the wind we had yesterday was Haru Ichiban or the year's first warm gales. It indicates the arrival of spring.
I feel happy that the warm spring will come soon and that I will be able to enjoy the scenery of spring flowers.
Because we went to the United States in the top season of cherry blossoms last year, I could not see the most beautiful part of Utsunomiya city last year. I’m really looking forward to seeing and taking pictures of cherry blossoms this year.

I played tennis in a very strong wind yesterday. I had been suffering from my right wrist pain for few months, but now it has almost disappeared. Even in the strong wind, I have to thank God for being able to play tennis without pain.

I show you pictures of flowers in Igashira park near my favorite tennis court. I took those pictures two to three years ago.
Please clock here.
.
.

No comments: