Monday, February 11, 2008

National Foundation Day

It’s National Foundation Day today in Japan, commemorating the founding of the nation. I’ve had a three-day holiday since last Saturday. It snowed on Saturday and Sunday. So, I wasn’t able to play tennis this weekend. I spent this holiday, firstly, on making a video featuring shrines in Shimane prefecture.
Please take a look.



It was a sunny and calm day today. I went to see a nearby newly built condominium for just viewing the scenery from the height. It was fun. Though I don’t have any plans to buy it, the salesman explained about the condo in detail to us.
I show you some pictures I took there.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome view. A condo with a view like that is bound to be expensive!

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thank you for the comment.
Within few years, I'll plan to move. It's wonderful view, but it scary too.
lol

Kyoko & Rodo said...

Hi.. really liked the video you made from Kamosu shrine in Shimane... I'm getting married there next year and it would be the perfect way to show my family the place before they come (since they're not japanese)

R

godzilla_rabbit said...

Congratulations Kyoko & Rodo on your coming marriage. I wish you forever lasting love and happy lives.