Sunday, February 03, 2008

It Snowed in Utsunomiya

It snowed heavily in Utsunomiya today, for the first time since last winter. It is not so cold that the snow melted in a short time.

I go to my office by bike everyday. Riding a bike and seeing natural scenery while going to my office are fun to me. But, how do I go to my office if it snows again tomorrow morning?
Whether I go by bike, bus or car, I have to get up and leave earlier than usual.
When it is in summer I miss winter. I like skiing but I don’t hope it snows on weekdays.

I go to bed earlier… good night. (-_-) zzz



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen snow in about nine years. I must do so again soon, or I will forget what it's like! I really like how it makes everything look cleaner... until it melts =/

godzilla_rabbit said...

I like beautiful snow scenery.
It’s worth going to see a snow covered winter world.
You’ll have a wonderful memory.