Sunday, February 17, 2008

Construction of a New Condominium Starts

We had a very noisy day from morning till late evening on the last Saturday. Since, construction workers began building a new condominium across our home. We are living on the 4th flour in a condo. I heard that the new condo would be a 14 stories building. Currently, we have enough sunlight but I am afraid we will not be able to have enough of it.
My company subsidizes employees’ housing cost up to 90 percent for 15 years. I have been working for my current company, CANON since 11 years ago. So, I have more 4 years being able to get subsidy from the company.
I am thinking to move for a nicer place in 4 years. I understand that buying a house is not an easy work, so I decided to look for new places if I have a chance.
Living in Utsunomiya is the highest possible choice, because my office is in Utsunomiya. But I think it’s better to look for a variety of places including Tokyo, Omiya and Oyama.
It must take a very long time to decide where and which type of house we will live in.

No comments: