Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth, Final 3days in the States

My daughters' long waited day had finally come on the 12th day in the States.
It would last three days.

--> The Happiest Place on Earth

--> Where Dreams Come True

What's that?

THE DISNEYLAND!
My daughters, Emi is now 9th grade, Rina is 7th grade students. I think both of them will probably go to college after finishing 12 years education. I don't want to think of it, though the possibility that I live with daughter(s) after their college entrance is slim. So, I have only three and half years left living with Emi and six and half with Rina.
Then, it goes few questions to myself. Are you sure that you already have had enough wonderful memories with them? Are you sure that they think they have had wonderful memories with you? I can't answer clearly.
Anyway, arranging a three-day-visit to Disneyland was a present to my family members. After spending three full days, from early in the morning till the night, what did they think of my present?









2 comments:

Michel Lafleur said...

Love all the pictures from your trip! It looks like you had a great trip.

Say hello to your family for me.
M

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks! It really was a great trip.
I still can't get out of the memory of the US trip.