Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Construction Site

My company subsidizes every employee who doesn’t have his or her own house ninety percent of house rent for fifteen years.

I’ve been working for my company CANON for thirteen years and ten months. That is to say, I only have one year and a few months to enjoy the housing privilege; I can spend more than a little money not for housing but for other purposes.

So, recently, when I find flyers about condominiums or houses for sale, I check them rather seriously than before.

I found a flyer yesterday about a condo, which was under construction and would have been completed in March, 2011.

I went to see the construction site of the condo which was very close to JR Utsunomiya station with my wife.

To decide a new house will take really hefty time.
-

No comments: