Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Birthday


I had my 51st birthday yesterday, on February 6th.

Kiyono, my wife bought a birthday cake for me at her favorite sweet shop as she did on my birthday last year.

This time, she asked a staff of the sweet shop some candles. We put them on the cake top and lit them to celebrate my birthday.


I bought a birthday present to me by myself last year. The present was a trip to Florida with my family. I still vividly remember the wonderful trip. Honesty, I can’t believe that the trip was the event almost one year ago.

I’m vaguely thinking of buying a present to me again but don’t know what it would be.
A tennis racket, a bike, a camera, a PC, an iPad, a trip …

The thinking process itself can be fun to me.

1 comment:

Walter said...

Happy birthday Ray !
Sumimasen for being late. I haven't blogged in a while =_=

Why on earth does your Japanese birthday cake have "Happy Birthday" in English on it ?

Riding a bike is fun. I ride mine very day ( to work ^^ )
You can see a picture of it here and how much fun it is in winter :)