Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Size of the Shoes Tells a Lot.

I think nobody can’t deny that children become bigger and bigger without parents’ notice.

Recently, when I was cleaning my drawers, I found a pair of shoes which my daughter Emi wore when she was in her nursery school.

Her nursery school made it rules that all kids there should wear the same type of white shoes and that one of parents should draw a picture on both shoes together.

Do you know why?

Because most small kids could neither find their own shoes nor distinguish their right shoe from left one.
So, for drawing a picture on both shoe’s face together could help kids to find which one was left and which one was right easily. Of course, they could find their own shoes out from others easily, too.

I drew the picture almost fifteen years ago. Though the color of the shoes turned yellowish a little, rest of them were still in perfect condition.

Needless to say, Emi doesn’t remember the shoes at all. haha.
-

2 comments:

nana7dai said...

wow..im amazed..
u're very good at drawings..
nway..im from malaysia, and shoe paintings is still a new trend among teenagers here..but its very rare to found people wear them..maybe b'coz they're shy.. =D
o yea..the paintings on ur daughter's shoe also not too faded even after 15 yrs..wow..

Walter said...

Aah! They're so kawaii !
Honestly, I can't remember my kiddie shoes either :)
Can you ?