Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Happy New Year!

My office has been closed for about one week since Dec. 29.
I have been living very lazy days, without doing any exercise nor meaningful work.
I’ve kept eating, eating, drinking, drinking and eight-hour sleeping a day. I may have gained at least a few kilograms.
The only creative thing I’ve done during this holiday season is making a New Year’s Day postcard with pictures that I took in 2009.

To think about the year 2009, I almost did something I wanted to do on every weekend.

After spending these lazy days, I realized that taking a sufficient rest is sometimes good for me both physically and mentally.


Up Left: Universal Studios in Florida
Up Right: Rina won medals both 2008 and 2009 Utsunomiya Marathon
Down Left: Disney Resort, Epcot in Florida
Down Middle: Salvador Dalí Museum
Down Right: Kiyono published a book about the U.S. President Obama
-

2 comments:

nana7dai said...

Hope it's not too late to wish all of you family a Happy New Year!

Walter said...

Best wishes to you and your family for the New Year , Ray.
That's a nice family you have. Ah, they grow up so quickly!
You visit the US so much ? come visit the Old World ( Europe ) someday. So much to see :) ( And the food and the beer ( well here in Belgium at least ) is so much better )