Sunday, November 30, 2008

Party with My Colleagues


I was a member of the project to develop a new semiconductor production instrument at my company. The project was successfully completed in the beginning of this month.

We had a party to celebrate the success of our project last week.

This project took less than two years. The length of the development term was exceptionally short comparing other same kind of projects in our division.

We sometimes had very tough days to clear troubles, solve problems and accomplish the specification of the instrument.

We forgot every painful day and enjoyed the party together veeeeeery much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

You look older than your colleges. Where you the project manager?

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and the comment.
I wish you having a nice holiday season.
:-)