Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emi!

Emi, my elder daughter, had her sixteenth birthday last week. She is already taller and heavier than my wife. She has grown up amazingly over last one or two years.

Emi is a member of a drama club of her high school. I guess that most of her close friends are her club members. She seemed to have gotten many emails from them celebrating her birthday.

We didn’t have her birthday party, but I bought a birthday present to her. She has been asking me a new mp3 music player with larger memory size. I went to Yodobashi discount shop and bought one for her. Sony NW-S638F is the one I bought her.

NW-S638F is very cool and its various functions in a small body surprised me very much. Emi was jubilant with the present and I was happy to have seen her smile.

***NW-S638F Spec.***
Music : MP3, WMA, ATRAC, PCM, AAC, HE-AAC music formats
Video : MPEG-4, H.264 AVC, WMV9 video formats
Picture : JPEG image files
Built-in FM radio
8GB of flash memory
2-inch LCD color screen

2 comments:

Chris in Orlando said...

Tell Emi I said happy birthday on her sweet sixteen.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Yep, Chris.