Sunday, December 07, 2008

Modified Pictures


Since the 9th grade up to my graduation of college, I was a member of photography club. I used to take hundreds of pictures within a week, develop and print them by myself.
It really took long time to make satisfactory pictures. I sometimes spent a whole night to make a few nice pictures

But everything has changed regarding to the way of photography these days. In my case, I quit taking pictures using films almost five years ago.
Thanks to the software technology, changing colors, contrast and gradation have become quite easy work.

I modified two pictures I took last month spending only few minutes.
I’m satisfied with the results very much.
Don’t you think so?
.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.
Carlos
Portugal

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Carlos.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Sarah.
I wish you the best this holiday season.