Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tennis Tournament in Igashira Park




From the left: It's me, Ms Tajima, Hiroto and Ms. Kaneda.
-------------------------------
Even though the result turned out to be regretful to me, I enjoyed playing tennis in the tennis tournament held in Igashira Park today.

It became rather warm and gentle day comparing to that of a year ago.
I took part in the same tournament exactly one year ago with Ms. Tajima. We could beat some teams but could not win the tournament again.

The tournaments were divided into three classes: there were an upper level class, a middle level class and a beginners’ level class.
Participants can decide their appropriate class by themselves according to the unwritten classification.
Beginners or players older than forty years old could participate in the beginners’ level class.

We participated in the beginners’ level class … but …

Anyway, I have to thank God for being able to have friends with whom I play tennis and for that I have been in the perfect physical condition, no pain at all in any part of my body, since a few months ago.

Thanks everyone, Ms. Tajima, Ms. Kaneda, Mr. Kosuge, Ms. Itoh, high school boy Hiroto and staff who ran the tournaments for sharing the wonderful day with me.
-
-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your mail!
Your pictur is very good.
When we took part the tournament I had wonderful time.
We were able to win the campionship fortunately!
I'm very glad,and thank you very much for evrybody.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks for the comment.
And also, I should say congratulations on your championship!
(^^)Y

Anonymous said...

When did you pick up tennis and how? And why tennis rather than table tennis?

Chris in Orlando said...

Sorry you didn't win, you'll get it next year.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Chris.
Wish you a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Can you tell me where is this tennis court on roof top, may I have there email and address or website, many thanks. davidconlys@yahoo.com

David