Sunday, September 30, 2007

Business Trip to Ohita

I left Utsunomiya at AM 9:11 for Haneda airport to take a plane to Ohita prefecture in Kyushu isle. I have to work at Canon Ohita branch for coming three days from Monday to Wednesday.

Kyushu isle is located in south of Honshu main isle. It was heavily raining at Haneda airport but it’s not raining here in Ohita.


After arriving at Ohita airport, which is surrounded by the sea, I took a hovercraft to the outskirt of Ohita city. The vehicle could run both on the surface of the sea and on the land seamlessly. It’s cool!



The hovercraft is lifted by downward blasts of air which create a cushion of air between the hull and the land or water. And it is driven forward like an airplane by the thrusting force of the propellers mounted on it.

I had few hours walking around the city alone in the afternoon. Now I am staying in a hotel near JR Ohita station and typing in my note PC.
An occasional business trip refreshes me by seeing different scenery and eating local foods. It's fun to me.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything in Japan seems so fun. Even business!

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thank you decibel182 for visiting my blog and the comment. :)