Sunday, September 02, 2007

Tennis Tournament in Kiyohara Industrial Park

On the first Saturday of September, Kiyohara Industrial Park (KIP) association in Utsunomiya holds a tennis tournament.
Every KIP company team consisting three doubles can attend the tournament. I attended the tournament with my five colleagues last year and a year before the last, but couldn’t win.
This year is different. I’ve become a very strong tennis player… I want to say so, but actually I can’t say.
I asked four colleagues including two freshmen to join my team. All of them are very good tennis players. Luckily, they all said “YES” to join my team.
We attended the tournament and, as a result, “WON” yesterday.
We got a trophy, a certificate and forty bottles of beer as a prize of the winner.
The taste of the beer I drunk yesterday was excellent!


4 comments:

Anskov said...

Ray:

Congratulations on winning the tennis match! Well done!

Matt

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Matt.

Your new frofile picture is nice.
I like it.

Ray

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your victory! I bet it made the beer taste all the more better because of it!

Pachipro

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thank you Pachipro,

We have good beer here in Utsunomiya :-)

Ray