Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hot Days in Utsunomiya / World Athletics Meet in Osaka

It’s been very hot days here in Tochigi. I didn’t feel going out and do anything this weekend. I just stayed home and watched TV.
Do you know World athletics meet or the 11th IAAF World Championships in Athletics began last Saturday in Osaka, Japan? I’ve watched the competitions on TV.
The 100 final, scheduled tonight, features world-record holder Asafa Powell of Jamaica and American Tyson Gay. It’ll start in few minutes. It must be an exciting race!

The morning glory in my balcony bloomed four flowers this morning. Its vines are creating nice summer shade on the fence.
All but this one goldfish died of summer heat. I changed the goldfish’s pot smaller one.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I enjoyed watching it here in the states. It was great to see the Japanese female marathon runner persevere so much when she wanted to give up and ended up coming in third place! It was a great feeling. Congratulations to her!

Nice picture of your Morning Glory!

Pachipro

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Pachipro,

The way athletes are competing each other always moves me.
Even few minute-competitions sometimes move me more than two hours movies.

Ray