Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rain, Rain, Rain...Business Trip to Tokyo

I went to Tokyo on business yesterday and the day before yesterday. I attended a seminar of software development: that is about the standard of communication protocol between semiconductor production equipment. Learning new things is always fun to me and gives me power.

I’m working as a system engineer in my company. I had been in charge of a new project that would be completed in early 2008. But it was discontinued, judged by company’s top executives few months ago. It was sad not only for me but also for other members. Though, thanks to the cancellation of the project, I’m able to spend my working time more for learning, doing research and writing patents at my discretion.

Anyway, after the two-day-long fruitful lectures, I went to a photo gallery in Shinjuku one day and bookstores in Ochanomizu the other day. Those two towns are among my most favorites.
I took several pictures of rainy Tokyo.










1 comment:

Ben said...

i love the pic of the eye!

Ben