Sunday, June 03, 2007

Mt. Fuji and My Backache


I suffered from a terrible backache at the week before last and took two days off the office.
I rarely take days off due to illness. It was so terrible that I wasn’t able to even walk and sit more than five minutes.
I suffer from a terrible backache in every two to three years, especially when I’m very tired and work too much or in the same situation I play tennis too much. This time, I took part in a tennis tournament with my colleague even I had a cold.
I felt much better last week than two weeks ago but couldn’t say it a perfect condition. Same as other people, I don’t realize the importance of being healthy before I lose it. I played tennis yesterday but, while playing, I thought I should have taken a rest at least one more week.
We are going to have a rainy season this week or next in Utsunmiya. I think it’ll be a good rest for me since our tennis court is outdoor type.


I went to lake Yamanaka near Mt. Fuji with my mother, brothers, sister-in-law and my family members a month ago. It was very beautiful. Mt. Fuji matches very well with cherry blossoms.




No comments: