Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Bud of Morning Glory

I live on the 4th floor of a condo having a small balcony, where I keep several flowerpots. I can’t say I have green fingers, though I can grow plants all the year around: I love to see flowers there no matter how small and shabby they may be. Every year in this rainy season, morning glories put out their buds even I haven’t seeded at all. It’s really surprising. They have grown bigger and bigger as if they grow by 1cm per night since few weeks ago.

Morning glories have funnel-shaped flowers, open them in the morning. The flowers usually start to fade a couple of hours, last for a single morning and die in the afternoon.
New flowers bloom in each morning.

They’ll not only have beautiful flowers, but also have excellent vines for creating summer shade on the fence of our balcony.
I can’t wait for the clear blue sky summer and beautiful flowers in my balcony.

I promise every visitor on this site see pictures of beautiful flowers in August!


No comments: