Sunday, June 10, 2007

A New PC and an Old PC Monitor

My PC monitor was not working properly. It suddenly displayed nothing on the screen after using it for few hours. In that case, I should turn the power off, wait for a minute then turn it on again. Sigh, I decided to buy new one.
I went to Yamada Denki, went up to the third floor of its building where PCs and PC peripheral goods were sold. PC monitors were on the corner far other side of the elevator, so I had to walk through the section where state-of-the-art PCs were sold. All new PCs looked very nice, so I just asked a clerk about new PCs on the way to the PC monitor section. While talking with him, I gradually wanted to buy a new PC rather than a new PC monitor. More than 30 minutes my questioning and his answering, finally I decided to buy a new note PC with windows Vista, Intel Celeron 1.46G Hz processor, 512Mbytes Memory and 80Gbytes HD.
Now I’m using the new PC. It works beautifully.
How about the PC monitor?
Yes, I decided to have the PC monitor repaired. It’ll be back in three weeks.



It has been raining or cloudy in Utsunmiya since last week. My backache has almost disappeared. Smile.

2 comments:

Michel Lafleur said...

Nice machine! I just got to play with Windows Vista a little bit last week, I found it to be very fancy and different...

Hope all is well with you and your family, and that your backache is all better now.

Michel

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Michel,
Due to the advent of the new PC, I have not slept well, lol.
It’s strange though, while drinking at Lions Head, I sometimes felt you’d suddenly come in with Matt.
Ray