Sunday, March 20, 2011

Utsunomiya Central Park

All employees in my office including myself have been told to stay home till repairing our office damaged by the quake should complete. We don't have to work.

More than a week has passed since the earthquake on March 11.
Yes, I know: the damage is too severe to repair it within a week.
I got an email from my boss last Friday, saying that it might take another one week to repair the office at a usable level.

I recently feel tired of staying home and watching TV news about the quake or firefighters’ work against the nuclear power plants.
I think it’s true that not a little Japanese want to look brighter side of things as well as understanding current situations.
So, I went to Utsunomiya Central Park to see flowers today and yesterday.

Plants and flowers, of course, didn’t care about the quake or N-plants at all. They were just blooming as beautiful as they had been one year ago.




1 comment:

cuteandcurls said...

These flowers are a symbol of resilience just like you and the rest of Japan. Despite how hard the world is to us temporary residents with the trials and tribulations especially right now, we should all be like the flower ..we grow and stand and forever stand strong no matter how hard a challenge is. Ganbare kudasai!!