Sunday, March 06, 2011

Emi Passes College Entrance Exam.

Congrats to Emi on passing the exam!
  Emi holds certificates of passing exams.

Emi has successfully passed her college entrance exam; Sophia University is the name of the college in Tokyo. The college is her most favorite one and she was studying to target the college for a whole year.

To celebrate the outcome, we, my family members went to an Indian restaurant named ‘Gitanjali Mahal’ where she requested for lunch last Saturday.


 We also had a lunch party in an Indian restaurant named ‘Taj Mahal’ when Rina, my younger daughter, had passed a high school entrance exam exactly one year ago.


To be honest, I prefer ‘Taj Mahal’ to ‘Gitanjali Mahal’ in terms of its food taste, furniture in it, its music and an overall atmosphere.

But, anyway we were all happy to have been able to have the occasion together.


8 comments:

Michel Lafleur said...

Congrats to Emi!

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Michel.

Anonymous said...

Ohayo gozaimasu Ray :)

Congratulations to your lovely Emi. What will she be taking at college and I do love the name of her college too, Sophia. In fact that could be a lovely name for me to add on my list :D I absolutely LOVE INDIAN FOOD, once in awhile I try to make one for dinner with my briyani rice :), simple and easy. What is your favorite Indian dish? Ever tried their Lassi drink? its perfect to have when you eat their spicier dishes.

Anonymous said...

Hello Ray

I hope you and family are all safe from the earthquake and you are not badly affected. My thoughts and prayers for everyone's safey and well being.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks, cuteandcurls.
All my family members are safe.
When the quake hit on my office, most of office ceiling fell on us. Some of my colleagues were injured. Very very scared.

cuteandcurls said...

Thank goodness you and family are all safe. My thoughts and prayers are for everyone in Japan. May all of you be blessed with strength, patience and endurance as you face this disaster and the after math. I hope my friend in Miyagi is safe with her family at a shelter.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words.
Ray.

Aurora Orsini said...

Congratulations, Emi! I heard the college entrance exams in Japan are very difficult, but I think Emi is well-prepared. Well that's the easy part - now you have to survive college, hehe. Good luck!