Monday, March 22, 2010

Indian Restaurant ‘Taj Mahal’

To celebrate Rina’s passing her high-school entrance exam, I went to a nearby Indian restaurant ‘Taj Mahal’ and have lunch with my family.

My two daughters Rina and Emi enjoyed the dishes very much; beforehand, I had not failed to ask a waitress that food be not-too-spicy for kids.

I found again that my seventeen-year-old elder daughter Emi has become able to eat a lot of food, more than the portion for one person.
That must be one of the reasons that she amazingly became bigger for the last one year, I understand.

They displayed many Indian antiques and paintings. They also played Indian music as a BGM in the restaurant. It was nice atmosphere as we visited last time.

Though you may feel the prices are a little expensive, I guess it is worth every penny.

No comments: