Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shibamata, Tokyo

I made a movie with pictures and video files that I took when I visited Shibamata, Tokyo last year with my family.

The background music “Otoko Wa Tsuraiyo” is played by Koichi who is an amateur electric organ player.
He uploaded numbers of tunes on his YouTube site. I impressed his skilled technique a lot.

One day, I wanted to make a video with his music, I asked him a favor of using his music in my video. That is about two months ago.
After getting his generous permission by email, I spent almost a month to complete the video.

I’m happy you watch and enjoy the video.

3 comments:

Walter said...

Hello Ray san , はじめまして.

That is such an enjoyable video !
I felt like I was there , walking with you.
Thanks for posting it and working so hard to make it this good.
I have only discovered your blog recently , but I shall try to read all your posts in the near future.
See you.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Walter,

I'm glad you are interested in my blog.
Anyway, have you ever been here in Japan?

Ray

Walter said...

Hello Ray,
Yes and no, haha !
I once passed through Narita Airport on my way to South Korea, and in between flights I wandered outside the airport for about 20 minutes through empty streets after dark.
SO yes I have been IN Japan, but I have never visited it.
I'd love to visit it for a longer period , rent a motorbike and drive around the country on my own with a tent. It won't be anytime soon.
In the meantime , a blog such as yours gives me plenty to look forward too.
See you :)