Sunday, November 01, 2009

Michel and Keita Come My Home.


My friend Michel and his son Keita who live in Canada have come home for the first time since one and half year ago. They are staying in his wife’s parents’ home in Tochigi and their one-month-trip will end in few more days.

They’ve traveled from Nikko, Gifu, Nara, Osaka and many places in Japan, I heard.

I really envied both his energy to go such many places in Japan and being able to take four weeks off from his work.

In my case, I made trips in Japan to Tochigi, Tokyo and my hometown Shimane. Those were my only destinations of traveling in Japan for the past several years.

My wife Kiyono and two children Emi, Rina and I, all enjoyed talking with Michel and were happy to see Keita becoming such a cheerful nice boy.



No comments: