Sunday, November 08, 2009

College Reunion Party


After walking together with Michel and Keita to the area near Utsunomiya station, I hopped on a train heading to Tokyo to join a reunion party of college photography club.




I was a member of photography club in my college.
It was five years ago that the club reunion party was held last time.

Twenty people gathered to the party that was held in Ochanomiz. One of campuses of my alma mater is located in Ochanomizu about a five-minute train ride from Tokyo station.

Most people joined the party had come to the party five years ago. They looked far different from they looked in college days, but amazingly not changed from five years ago.

To think about their characters, either good or strange, I felt that most of them had not lost their own characters that they had in their youth, even about thirty years had passed.


I met some of the members for the first time at the party.

I was very happy that I could talk with those who were once in the same college photography club and never talked with in my adolescence, since they had already graduated before I entered the college.

We were really enjoyed eating, drinking, talking, laughing, singing, exchanging ideas and, of course, taking pictures at the party.

We all promised to keep our health good and have a party five years later again.

No comments: