Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cosmos Flower Fields in Utsunomiya





I went to Takanezawa Green Park to see cosmos flowers in early morning today. It’s foggy and slightly raining. I think that the top season of full bloom has gone past, but still beautiful enough to worth visiting. I took some pictures there.

Since a part of the flower fields was allocated as free picking area, ten to twenty people were looking for their favorite branches and some were carrying them back.

Don’t you think they are beautiful, do you?



3 comments:

Anskov said...

Ray:

Thank you for the comment on my blog about my Halloween costume. I love these photos you have taken of the cosmos fields. I love this flower. Have you ever seen the film "The Color Purple"? That film has some lovely scenes in fields of cosmos.

godzilla_rabbit said...

I love cosmos very much.
When I was a junior high school boy, there were lots of cosmos next to my house. It was when I became interested in taking pictures. I took many cosmos pictures at that time. The flowers remind me of the days I was an early teenager.
I haven’t seen “The Color purple,” but I remember the trailer of the movie. It was a big hit in Japan, too.

神经死猴子 said...

Hi there, I just happened to browse through your blog and I saw these beautiful pictures you've taken. ^__^ I wish we get that much seasonal flowers here too.

Are these dandelions? =D