Monday, October 13, 2008

The First YouTuber Friend Comes Home


Chris, one of my YouTub friends came home all the way from Florida, U.S.A. We had dinner with him a week ago on Monday. It was the first time for me to meet YouTuber from foreign country, though I have YouTube friends who used to live in Japan and went back to their own countries.

Chris traveled Japan for two weeks from Sept. 27th to Oct 11th. He was so busy that we couldn’t find a day to meet on weekends.
I rushed back home after work on last Monday, went for picking Chris up to Utsunomiya station then came home several minutes before seven o’clock.

Since I have to get up early the next day for work, he only stayed home for a few hours with us.
Even though time was limited, we had very meaningful time together chatting about his friends, family, work, hometown, travel and so on. Thanks Chris.

Today is the national holiday of Health-Sports Day designated in 1966 to commemorate the opening day of the Tokyo Olympics.
I took a rest whole day today except shopping for our bunny’s food.
To my sad, on my way back home I lost six thousands yen (roughly sixty US dollars) due to my carelessness. I should forget about it soon. Sigh.

No comments: