Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tokyo Disneyland

We went to Tokyo Disneyland yesterday. Tokyo Disneyland celebrates 25th anniversary this year. I don’t remember exactly when I went to TDL last time. I guess it was almost 20 years ago. We went to Disney Resort in Anaheim last year. Comparing TDL to its Anaheim counterpart, it was far more crowded in TDL. I enjoyed watching parades and musical shows there but I was not cut out for waiting attractions in looooong lines.

I took a few hundreds pictures yesterday. I’m planning to make videos using pictures I took there in near future.








4 comments:

Chris in Orlando said...

Kawaii

godzilla_rabbit said...

Arigatou 'chris in orlando'

Nereisse said...

Wow! I have been to Disneyland Paris, but never there!!! LoL. Here, in Spain we have some resorts like Port Aventura or ther Warner. You have to wait long lines too, but it is great! Kisses!!

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks for good info.
I put "Port Aventura and ther Warner" into my future visiting list.
:-)