Sunday, May 11, 2008

Rina's First Tennis Match


Rina, my younger daughter, debuted as a tennis player today for the first time in her life. She attended the beginner’s class of the local tennis tournament together with me, Mr. Yuzuki’s wife and his two sons. Mr. Yuzuki is my tennis coach for almost ten years.

It was unfortunately raining in the morning but later it stopped raining. We had three tennis matches in the club tournament of the preliminary league today.

Rina won one match and lost two matches. She seemed very happy when she won. It was a memorial first win. lol.
It’s a little bit bitter though, I believe, it might be an unforgettable experience for her.
-

3 comments:

おこちゃん said...

りなちゃんとの2ショットの写真、とてもいいいですね!貴重な1勝おめでとうございます。これからも頑張って下さい!

godzilla_rabbit said...

ありがとうございます。
これからも家族共々精進してがんばりたいと思います。

Nereisse said...

Hi! I'm from Spain and when I was surfering in verver earth I saw your blog. Congratulations for your daughter. I hope she wins more matches. Bye-bye!