Sunday, July 22, 2007

Browsing on the Web; YouTube “Ken Tanaka”

I found an interesting series of YouTube videos few months ago. It has attracted me very much since then. The story goes like…
A man whose name is Ken Tanaka was born in Los Angeles in 1973. Later, a Japanese family in Shimane Prefecture adopted him. He has been brought up in Japan and is now looking for his real parents, Jonathan and Linda Smith in Los Angeles.
The videos are about his journey looking for his real parents and happenings around him.
How did I find it? Yes, I was brought up in Shimane same as Ken. One day I was looking for videos on YouTube with a search keyword “Shimane” and hit them.
There are 16 sets of videos, so far, and most of them are numbered. If you have time ,please watch them in order. I promise you can enjoy them.
URL follows,
http://www.youtube.com/user/helpmefindparents


When I was browsing on the web, a bird was looking at me. I took his picture.

No comments: