Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tennis Tournament and Foggy Morning View from My Condominium



I took part in the Kiyohara Singles Tennis Tournament with my five tennis friends today. The result was terrible. I got beaten in the first round and other two guys did the same.

While thinking why I got beaten and how I had to cope with the opponent, I left the tennis courts before knowing the results of the rest of my friends’ matches.

Spending much time in practicing, I know, could be an answer but It’s not so simple for me. 

Spending too much time in practicing means, at my age, injuries of knees, shoulders or elbows. 
How should I practice effectively within a limited time?  That’s the key.

Maybe, … I haven’t had enough pieces of advice since my tennis club had closed almost two years ago.

I may have to find a good tennis coach or should ask a lot of advice from well-skilled players.

That could be an answer in my case, couldn't be? 
I have decided myself to ask advice from now on. 


2 comments:

Walter said...

I love those foggy pictures.
Don't give up on tennis, Ray ! Training will keep your body fit and your joints supple. Consult a Physio therapist to find out how to train smarter. Ganbatte !

Darius Cartmell said...

Oooh, it's just like viewing an open window from an airplane. I like the eerie yet solemn look of the surroundings. By the way, what's the name of the building that has the 'Tobu' logo? Is that located in Shibuya crossing?