Monday, January 10, 2011

Mt. Fuji Viewed from My Balcony


On sunny days, especially in the morning or in the evening, I can enjoy viewing Mt. Fuji from my new condo. Mt Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan.
Although it’s located about 200 km away from Utsunomiya, I can take full size pictures of Mt. Fuji using a camera with x20 lens.

Before moving in current condo, even I’ve been living in the same city for almost 15 years, I can’t remember I’ve ever seen Mt. Fuji.

Viewing Mt. Fuji has become one of my favorite pleasures at home.
-

3 comments:

Michel Lafleur said...

That's amazing Ray! I saw Fuji just once from Utsunomiya... from the top of Tobu one Winter day I believe. I've only seen it 3, maybe 4 times in all my time in Japan...

We are coming to Japan in April or May, hope to see you then!

godzilla_rabbit said...

Hi Michel,
I'm looking forward to seeing you & your family again!

cuteandcurls said...

I must say having a view of Mt. Fuji is a BIG MAJOR PLUS to have. You sure have invested perfectly in location and view. You get to see Mt Fuji in her natural beauty every season, how beautiful. I look forward to see Mt Fuji in her glory through your lenses in the future.