Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tennis, Tennis and Tennis.

Mr. Ikeda and I became runner-ups at the Ichikai doubles tennis tournament a few weeks ago. The prize was two right hand gloves for tennis players.

Mr. Takano and I won the CANON Utsunomiya division employee’s tennis tournament a week ago. 5,000 yen, about US$45 worth restaurant coupon was the prize.

Ms. Tajima and I became runner-ups at the Mohka beginner’s level mixed doubles tennis tournament today. We got two middle size towels as a prize.

I have been a tennis bum for almost one month, he-he.

To tell you the truth, I have tons of things to do within this year. One of the biggest tasks is to take family pictures and make new-year greeting cards. I may need 48 hours a day.
Time really flies … sigh.
-

2 comments:

Walter said...

Congratulations on winning the tournament Ray !
I used to play before I went to high school, but I never continued.
I went on to other sports ( played goal keeper in soccer and won a company indoor soccer tournament a few years ago)
I liked watching tennis and visiting WTA tournaments though and now that Justine and Kim are returning to play, I'm really happy :).
About the 48 hour day , I know what you mean.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Walter,
I love Justine and Kim, too. I envy that you’ve been to WTA.
I think soccer might be harder to do than tennis. You’re great.