Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Pictures

 Even email is very popular among Japanese, we still have a custom of sending New Year's Day postcards to our friends and relatives as Westerners send Christmas cards to their friends and relatives.

I'm not the exception of Japanese.
I always make my New Year's Day postcards using my family pictures in the middle of December.
I took pictures for the postcards yesterday at home.

It’s hard to know the growth of my daughters because I live with them and see them everyday. But, when I compare the following pictures, I realize that our daughters have grown amazingly.

The picture I took yesterday.

Year 2008

Year 2007

Year 2006

2 comments:

Walter said...

Merry Christmas and A happy New Year , Ray!
I hope the weather there is a bit nicer than where I live.
Coming home from work it started snowing heavily and it was no picnic to get home : you can see it at my blog .

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks Walter,

Merry Xmas! & A very happy New Year!
We haven't had snow in Utsunomiya this year yet. But it's freezing cold.

Ray