Sunday, September 06, 2009

Ernest Hemingway Home & Museum


I visited the Ernest Hemingway House with my family in Key West, Florida in early April this year.
The Hemingway Home & Museum is located near a prominent lighthouse close to the Southern coast of the island.
It's a wonderful crisp sunny day for both driving 129 miles (207 km) from Miami and visiting several tourists' spots there.

We joined a guide tour in the museum.
I've never met Ernest Hemingway before, of course, but my image of him was very close to the tour guide himself.
The way of his explanation of Ernest and the stories of the site were worth the admission fees.
Key West was one of the top priority places in my trip to Florida.
We enjoyed great views while driving and visiting the beautiful Key West island very much.



No comments: