Sunday, February 15, 2009

Saint Valentine's Day

This year's Saint Valentine's Day fell yesterday on Saturday this year.
Customary, female office workers give chocolates to their colleagues in Japan, but I saw a few workers giving out chocolates in my office on Friday, one day before Valentine's Day.

I guess this year’s sales amount of chocolates decreased a lot due to both an economic downturn and that it’s on Saturday.

My wife Kiyono made a strawberry chocolate cake for me, for herself and for our daughters.

Since younger daughter Rina went to track and field club camp to Ibaraki prefecture yesterday, we three (Kiyono, Emi and I) ate it together.

Never mind, we left a part of it for Rina. It was really delicious.















Emi and Rina are baking chocolate cookies at kitchen now. They are planning to give them to their friends tomorrow.

Unfortunately, Emi goes to girls’ high school, so she does not have boy friends whom she gives them to.














Rina goes to coeducational junior high school.
She is confident to receive lots of returns from her boy friends.
It’s good investment for Rina. lol.

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Lovely..family