Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Birthday

My wife, Kiyono bought a cake to celebrate my 50th birthday on February 6th. I was very happy to have had the wonderful day with my family members. I had a piece of the cake and drunk several cans of beer.

I think a birthday brings different feelings to each generation, teenagers, twenties, thirties …
I think that the older one grows, the more one’s feeling becomes complicated.

I’m planning to give a big birthday present to me and to my family: an oversea trip in this coming March.
I was so busy last year on business that I couldn’t travel abroad.
I haven’t decided the destination yet but I'm quite excited to think of it.


6 comments:

Zoku said...

おたんじょうびおめでとうございます!!
That cake looks so good, i enjoyed with the photos of your past trips so i will waiting this new one^^

Javier(zoku)

Michel Lafleur said...

Happy Birthday Ray!

Come to Canada!

Chris in Orlando said...

Hey Ray Happy Birthday, your always welcome here in Orlando. Plenty of stuff to do here.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Germany! Visit Germany - Berlin is a very nice city. Close to Berlin is Potsdam with the castle Sanssouci. It´s very beautiful.

godzilla_rabbit said...

Thanks you guys, for wonderful comments.
I'm still thinking about my coming trip.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

Sorry I'm this late. I've been a little busy lately.