Sunday, June 15, 2008

Party For Patent Rewards

We had a party to celebrate that I received patent rewards from my company last week. Every employee can get a reward when their patent is applied, registered and is used in the products.

It’s quite controversial whether or not those rewards are enough paid to inventors in Japan.
Of course, the more I get, the happier I’ll become. But, the important thing to me is that I had a chance to celebrate this rewards with my family or my colleagues.
In addition to buying a new bicycle for Emi and two new pairs of shoes for Rina, we could have a party.

I went to a restaurant called SAMURAI near my condominium with my family, drunk beer and ate Japanese food.
We had a wonderful dinner together. Though, my wife complained me that I had ordered too many dishes to eat all. lol

Emi is standing near her new bicycle.
Rina shows off two new pairs of shoes. The picture on the PC monitor was taken last time I bought her new pair of shoes.

No comments: